вторник, 28 сентября 2010 г.

Письмо Отца Небесного к детям (The letter our Heavenly Father to children!)


"Father's Love Letter!"
My child ...
Maybe you do not know me, but I know everything about you ...
I know when you sit down and when you get up ...
All thy ways known to me ...
Even the hairs on your head are numbered ...
Before I formed you in the belly I knew you ...
I have chosen you in the creation of the world ...
You're not an accident ...
You are fearfully and wonderfully made ...
I knit you together in the womb of your mother ...
And I want to give you My love ...
My thoughts of you numerous sand ...
I am glad and rejoice for you ...
You are my treasure ...
I want to show you great and mighty ...
I can do for you much more of what you think ...
I comfort you in any trouble, your ...
As a shepherd takes the hands of their lambs ...
So I'll keep you ...
I'll take away all tears from your eyes ...
And take away all sorrow and sickness ...
I - your Father ...
Nothing can separate you from My love ...
Come home to Me, and I will arrange the greatest feast ...
I'm waiting for you ...
With love, your Dad!
Almighty God!

2 комментария:

  1. I enjoyed the video sweetheart. The pictures were cool. The music was great to even though I could not understand what was being said. =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The text that I wrote under the video, it's exactly what it says in the video. Song, I do not know what they sing, because it's not in Russian =) but very nice =)

    ОтветитьУдалить